Friday, June 24, 2011

Judge tells Lohan: No more parties at house

"I do understand that I need to gain some of the respect back, but I'm willing to work hard for that," Lindsay tells Life & Style

Going to jail has never sounded appealing, but house arrest? Not a bad deal if you can get it ... that is if you're living in Lindsay Lohan's $2.25-million, 3,000-square-foot Venice Beach home, where the 24-year-old has been "locked up" for the last month after her felony grand theft charge for stealing a necklace from a nearby jewelry store was reduced to a misdemeanor. Lindsay, however, says in the latest issue of Life & Style that she'd rather be out and about than stuck in the three-bedroom, four-bath triplex completing her house arrest sentence.

"I'm a very social person, and I like being outside, especially in Venice Beach. I'd like to get out more -- just going out and having dinner," she tells the magazine. She's also distraught about missing family events. "I was really upset not being able to go to my little brother's birthday party. He just turned 16. That bummed me out."

She may not be able to go to the party, but that doesn't mean the party can't come to her. The 24-year-old has hosted her friends and her younger sister, Ali, during her lockdown stint, has taken several work-related meetings, and even opened up her place to the Life & Style crew. She insists, however, that her bachelorette pad remains alcohol-free. "This may come as a shock, but I mean it: I want to start my community service. I want to finish that so I can work in August and September," she explains. "You go through experiences. I do understand that I need to gain some of the respect back, but I'm willing to work hard for that. I understand the situations I've put myself in, and I don't want to go back to that."

But after she's released at the end of the month, the big question is ... will she ever go back to a nightclub again? Says Lindsay: "I don't think you should ever say never." Oh we won't, Lindsay, we won't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment